Cosmetic Injections – Go Beyond Perfect Teeth
It’s the facial structures that frame an ideal smile to perfection.
On top of maintaining good oral hygiene, straightening teeth and inserting fillings – the modern dentist now offers Botox injections to further upgrade your facial appearance.
With their quality skills in dental care, our dentists at Soothing Care Dental have exceptional knowledge in facial anatomy. These professionals hold a thorough understanding of the muscles, nerves, and physiology of human face – and thus, the process of anti-ageing treatments and cosmetic fillers.
As you visit our clinic for your dental enhancements, why not consider that extra boost in your smile? Discover the benefits of our lip filler treatments and how they can make great teeth look even better.
What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers are a cosmetic procedure designed to give you that picture-perfect pout. Our trained professionals administer these fillers through dermal injections, reshaping the surrounding tissue. The process is minimally invasive, with quicker recovery time than plastic surgery – while still granting you with fuller, plumper lips.
Constant movement around this area will impact the lasting results of treatment, though most dermal fillers can last up to 3-6 months, or even longer in some cases.
The effects of a lip filler are instantly visible. Our experts will advise you on further maintenance and treatment of any temporary side effects.
For more information on the process, we recommend booking a consultation with us to address all concerns and inquiries.
The Benefits of Lip Fillers
- Enhanced appearance – The most common advantage of using lip fillers is the volume it adds to your lips, adding more youth and symmetry to your face. The process also adds extra definition to your lip line, minimising any wrinkles above or below your lips. As a result, you’ll feel like your most attractive, confident self.
- Quick process and results – A benefit to getting lip fillers is its efficiency in delivering results. Patients are able to witness their new, voluptuous lips straight away, without the need for extensive surgery. Though temporary, the effects also last for months at a time.
- Fast recovery – Unlike plastic surgery, you’ll experience a much faster recovery time. Patients are usually able to resume their normal activities 1-2 days after the procedure.
- Minimal side effects – Allergic reactions and long-lasting side effects are extremely rare with lip fillers. We only use the best injectables on the market, so rest assured you’ll be advised on the best filler treatment for you.
What to Expect
Prior to getting your treatment, your injector will discuss any pre-treatment preparation you may need to take. This would involve avoiding blood thinners (such as pain killers), chemical peels, or reporting any history of cold sores to receive a preventative regime. Patients are also recommended to avoid alcohol 24 hours before.
Women are advised to schedule their treatment a week before or the week of their period, due to heightened pain sensitivity.
During the procedure, your lips will be given a thorough clean, with a numbing agent applied to ease discomfort. Your injector will then add filler to the areas of your lips you wish to improve. The entire process is relatively quick and will take about 15-30 minutes to perform.
Once complete, expect temporary swelling around the lip area (ice may be given to help reduce this). Your injector will then provide you with any lip filler aftercare instructions to follow.
Before diving into the procedure, you’ll first be required to book a consultation with one of our professionals. During this, you’ll discuss any set expectations and the available treatments that best suit you.
Our experts at Soothing Care Dental offer the following treatment options:
- [please insert lip filler options here]
We do our best to achieve the specific look you’re after. Your injector will consider your needs and the number of treatments you may require in accordance.
For information on pricing, please contact our clinic on available packages and payment plans.
Do Lip Fillers Hurt?
As pain is subjective, lip filler discomfort will vary among patients. Most experience a ‘pinch’ or ‘sting’ once the filler is injected, though our experts will administer any necessary numbing procedures to help reduce pain.
Additionally, you’ll be advised on caring for any post-treatment side effects, such as minor bruising or swelling (both of which are completely normal in these procedures).
We aim to create as pleasant of an experience as possible, while giving you the results you’re after.
Lip Fillers Before and After
To witness the beauty of lip fillers, have a look at some of our before-and-after photos below:
- [please insert before-and-after client photos here]
Get Fuller, Kissable Lips at Soothing Care Dental
With state-of-the-art technology and extensive focus on customer care, our dentists offer some of the best cosmetic injections in Sydney. You’re guaranteed to leave with a perfect smile – and perfect lips to match.
As customer experience plays a big role in our service, we ensure you get the treatment you deserve at maximum quality and comfort.