Dentist Rozelle Sydney
Soothing Care Dental
Soothing Care Dental provides a comfortable & pleasant experience, with a personalised dental approach we ensure you leave with a positive feeling whenever you visit us. We are highly skilled dentists in Rozelle, Sydney with advanced technologies for providing the best dental health care. We offer a wide range of dental treatments to our patients. more
Welcome to the Pain Free Dental Clinic in Rozelle Sydney – Soothing Care Dental!!
Anxious about a Dentist Appointment? A study conducted in Australia on dental anxiety, stated that a person with dental anxiety, normally waited 17 days on average before scheduling an appointment with the dentist. Are you one of them?
‘Pain’ is a personal thing, experienced at different levels by different people. So, the approach towards pain should also be ‘personal’. Yes! At the Soothing Care Dental, we provide a personalised, pain-free & a stress-free dental experience to make you feel comfortable. Our experience will prove to you that we are not the same typical dentists in Rozelle. Our Team of Dentists in Sydney offer a tailored service with the state of art technology to help you overcome your anxiety during your dental procedure.
When would you need a Pain Free Dentistry?
- You suffer from Dental anxiety – a dental phobia, which stops you from maintaining best dental health
- You are afraid of needles
- You have a sensitive teeth
- You need a complete dental treatment, which will require longer visits
- Had several bad and painful experiences with other dentists
How we make you feel positive
We use either topical anaesthetics or oral sedation to relax the patients from the time the procedure begins till the end of the treatment. This way we help the patients depart with healthy teeth and a beautiful smile and not a memory of embarrassment from our dentist in Sydney.
We help the patient’s choose the best method, depending on their health needs. Also, we offer a wide range of options for patients to choose from:
- Gentle techniques – We pay close attention to the patient’s comfort and minimise any potential for pain
- Comfortable Needle-free injections – Patient’s will not experience any pain with this method and the numbness will also quickly fade away
- Recreation – We offer Headphones to listen to the client’s favourite music or move till we set right the smile
- Sedation Dentistry – In this, we offer either – Nitrous oxide, oral sedation, sleep dentistry or any method, that will soothe the patient and help them stay comfortable.
We do everything to bring a positive connectivity between us & to bring a flashy beautiful smile on you!! We are your reliable partners in smile!!
Pain-Free Dentistry with
Soothing Care Dental
COMFORT & PAIN-FREE TREATMENT
SC Dental or Soothing Care Dental focus on comfort and pain-free treatment for a dental experience you won’t think twice before visiting again. We help reduce the anxiety associated with a visit to our dentist in Sydney. We utilise topical anaesthetics to relieve pain. Also, oral sedation is available as an alternative form of treatment to minimise the pain linked with dental treatments.
Microscopic Dentistry & Experienced Dentists
PRECISION DENTAL TREATMENT
We work hard and strive to provide not only a relaxing dental experience, we offer precision dentistry by using the latest technology and instruments in the field of dental care. It consists of a state of the art microscope and other cutting edge instruments to achieve accuracy and unparalleled efficiency thus eliminating the inconvenience of multiple visits.
Advantages of Microscope Dentistry
- Helps in detecting and diagnosing dental health risks
- Improves precision in oral treatments
- Better conserves tooth structure
- Decreases damage to oral tissues
Helpful frequently asked questions which good give you a guide to how we can help and the treatments we implement in each case.
We highly recommend brushing and flossing at least twice a day, once in the morning and once in the night after dinner. This helps to keep plaque levels low especially during sleeping hours, decreasing the risk of developing gum disease and/or tooth decay. Along with daily brushing and flossing, routine professional dental cleanings and check-ups twice a year are important to maintaining your oral health.
No, wisdom teeth do not always have to be removed; healthy wisdom teeth that fit in the mouth are usually not extracted. Wisdom teeth that have not erupted and are in a good position can also be left in your mouth. However, wisdom teeth will be removed if they cause repeated symptoms or show signs of infection on examination, or any other dental or general condition.
Root canal therapy is necessary when the pulp inside the tooth becomes permanently damaged or infected. This permanent damage is a result of combined injuries that occur over the life of your tooth. Root canal therapy is the removal of the entire pulp throughout the root canal system, the cleaning and shaping of the canal system, and filling the canals with a polyester synthetic root canal filling and a dental sealer.
Symptoms that you need a Root canal treatment includes,
- Dull ache or severe pain
- Discomfort when chewing or biting
- Sensitivity to hot or cold that lingers
- Discomfort that wakes you up at night
- Your dentist in Rozelle, Sydney has diagnosed the need for endodontic treatment either by clinical exam or x-ray
Dental bonding is an option that can be considered:
- To repair decayed teeth
- To make teeth look longer
- To change the shape of teeth
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To close spaces between the teeth
- To improve the appearance of discoloured teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
A dental crown, commonly called a “cap”, is a tooth-shaped restoration that is made by a machine usually in a dental laboratory. It is designed to cover the entire tooth and strengthen the tooth.
There are different reasons why your dentist may recommend a crown for your teeth. The reasons include,
- Tooth that has a large filling
- To cover a broken tooth
- To cover a dental implant
- To help keeping your tooth strong for bite and chew
- A crown is placed over a tooth that has had a root canal
- Crowns can also be used to hold a dental bridge in place
- A dentist may also recommend a crown to protect a weak or discoloured tooth
When the cavity is discovered, the dentist in Rozelle will deaden the area with an anaesthetic. Once the entire area is numb, he gently scrapes away any bad enamel and uses a drill to get the rest. Then he cleans out the entire site to make sure it is free of bacteria. If the nerve is exposed, the dentist will put a covering over it so it does not cause any pain. The tooth is then filled and coated with a colouring agent that almost resembles your natural tooth colour.
An oral appliance is a small plastic device that fits over your upper and lower teeth, similar to a mouth guard. The oral appliance can be worn in the mouth during sleep to prevent the soft tissues of the throat from obstructing and collapsing the airway. The oral appliances work by slightly advancing your lower jaw which in turn moves the base of your tongue forward and opens the airway allowing improved breathing and reduced snoring and apneas during your sleep.
Dental implants are the most natural-looking and natural-feeling replacement for your missing teeth. Unlike other tooth replacement options, dental implants do not slip or click when talking, laughing or eating, which gives greater confidence in social situations. Dental implants are also considered a healthy option because they help to maintain your jawbone, keeping the facial structure intact.
Every six months a check-up is recommended for your children in order to prevent cavities and other dental problems. However, your paediatric dentist can tell you how often your child should visit based on your child’s personal oral health. Regular dental clinic in Rozelle, Sydney visits help your child stay cavity-free. Teeth cleanings remove debris that build up on their teeth, irritate the gums and cause decay. Fluoride treatments renew the fluoride content in the enamel, strengthening teeth and preventing cavities. Hygiene instructions improve your child’s brushing and flossing, leading to clean teeth and healthier gums.
When looking for toothpaste for your child make sure to pick one that is recommended by your dentist. The toothpastes should have undergone testing to insure they are safe to use for children. Remember, children should spit out toothpaste after brushing to avoid getting too much fluoride. If too much fluoride is consumed, a condition known as fluorosis can occur. If your child is too young to spit out the toothpaste, consider providing them with fluoride free toothpaste or using only a pinch of toothpaste or don’t use toothpaste while brushing their teeth.