Our mission is to help you and your family gets the quality treatment for all the dental issues in a professional, loving and caring environment.
We want to ensure that you have a beautiful smile which you can flaunt at all times comfortably without being embarrassed. We work to remove the notion that visiting a dentist Balmain will be a bitter and painful experience. Just minutes away from Balmain our dental practice is located in Rozelle.
AFFORDABLE SC DENTAL TREATMENTS WITH EXCEPTIONAL CARE
Yes, undergoing cosmetic dental procedures by dentist in Balmain improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile. Here are a few ways in which cosmetic dentistry improves your smile.
- Replaces discoloured fillings in front teeth
- Straightening crooked teeth
- Re-contouring the teeth
- Closing spaces between teeth
- Resin or porcelain veneers to change the shape and alignment of teeth
- Using tooth-coloured fillings on back teeth instead of silver fillings
- Restoration of worn and short teeth to their proper shape
- Replacing missing teeth with bridges or implants
- Replacing defective or unsightly old crowns
- Filling in tooth-brush abrasion notches
- Remove stained fracture lines from enamel
- Restore chipped teeth and more.
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental implants
- Porcelain veneers
- Dental bonding
- Dental crown
- Tooth fillings and more.
Dental bonding is the process of applying a composite resin material to your teeth. It is sculpted, finished, and polished directly in the mouth. With the advent of technology, today there are contemporary materials that mirrors the appearance of natural teeth. This looks similar to porcelain veneers but the material is not as durable and may require touch-ups over the years. Contact your Balmain dentist for more information.
Cosmetic dentistry provides you with a healthy, aesthetic and flawless smile combining both art and science. On the other hand, general dentistry is aimed at maintaining the health of your teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry provides comprehensive treatment options that improve and preserve the way your smile looks and feels.
- A good candidate for teeth whitening should,
- Have a good dental health
- Maintain good dental health
- Follow regular dental check up
- May suffer from slightly discoloured or yellow teeth
- Wish to improve the look of their smile for aesthetic purposes
- Be in good physical health
Schedule an appointment with your dentist in Balmain to find more.
To meet this challenge, we created a state of the art facility that is both welcoming and warm. We have a team of professionals and caring team of dentists and other staff. They have vast experience in this field and are ready to help you.
Our dentist Balmain will ensure that you have a positive experience from the time you step inside our premises to the moment you step out. We understand that a good looking healthy smile is vital to your success and is the keystone for our existence.
Our dentist Balmain specialises in different kinds of treatment. They can diagnose your problems quickly and give you an effective treatment.
We offer services that are quite affordable and believe that people deserve to have good teeth and a natural smile. We understand that having good teeth and smile will boost up your confidence and helps you in becoming successful.
The best part about us is that we not only fix the existing issues but also take precautionary measures. We do everything to stop other dental problems from popping out. It will save not just your time but money in the long run.
We identify and embrace the latest dental technology in the market to enhance our customer service and satisfaction.