As Good as Natural
Dentures assist the aged and those who have poor dental maintenance or accidents. The loss of teeth is mitigated by the use of dentures. At SC Dental, we provide customized dentures in Rozelle, Sydney to ensure that our patients lead a comfortable life even after losing their natural teeth. Some of the challenges encountered by loss of teeth are:
- Chewing: the ability to chew becomes impaired
- Speech: It becomes more difficult to speak normally
- Swollen Gums: Chewing food on your gum as opposed to the tooth can be painful and cause your gum to swell and become sore
What are Dentures?
Dentures are false teeth that fill in the gaps where a number of teeth are missing. On the other hand, a complete denture replaces a full set of teeth. Today, Dentures continues to play an important role in replacing missing teeth and advancement in technologies has made them even more effective.
Getting the Right Dentures in Sydney
Dentures are false teeth that fill in the gaps where a number of teeth are There are certain steps to take before you can have dentures. Here they are:
- Dental Examination Visit your dentist and discuss the approach for getting dentures in Rozelle. The condition
- Impression Get an impression of your teeth at our clinic. Basically, this is an impression of your mouth.
- Mould: The lab will develop a mould for your upper and lower jaws, as they are different. The tray developed will determine the best form of denture for you.
- Advice: Once you receive your dentures, you should take the advice of your dentist on how to use and maintain them.