Comfortable and Caring Environment
SC Dental provides tooth extraction services using the most skilled dentists and advanced technology. Normally, tooth extraction is the last resort. Our dentists try to save your tooth in the first instance. However, if the tooth decay has advanced and is beyond redemption or your tooth has suffered irreversible trauma, tooth extraction will be done.
What Causes Tooth Extraction?
Tooth extraction is determined by a number of factors. These include:
- Irreversible damage or broken tooth. Extensive tooth decay also leads to tooth extraction
- Infection that cannot be mitigated through root canal treatment
- If a tooth is preventing the underlying tooth to grow
How are Teeth Extracted?
- The dentist will take an x-ray of the tooth that requires extraction to know how to best extract it
- It also determines the sedative to be used
- The tooth is slowly extracted once the dentist administers sedative to you. It helps you relax and feel no pain
- The remaining tooth may be stitched up especially in the region of the wisdom tooth
- The dentist will give you a prescription to control pain and you are to follow the post-operative care procedure to the letter. Rinse the area and avoid chewing on it including eating hot foods
Our tooth extraction in Rozelle, Sydney ranks among the best and our dentists ensure that you are as comfortable as possible. If in need of further information regarding tooth extraction, call us or visit our website where you can book an appointment.