Proactive Dental Care to Prevent Expensive Treatments
SC Dental recommends preventative dental check-ups regularly. It helps minimize the risk of gum diseases. Preventative dentistry in Rozelle, Sydney aids in reducing the extent and expense of treatment for any other condition that may develop with time.
The Significance of Preventative Dentistry in Sydney
It’s necessary because the early onset of periodontal disease or tooth decay is not easily detected. We focus on your comfort and safety by using digital x-ray and cameras for still images and live footage. Preventative dentistry in Rozelle will help reduce the costs of treatment and ensures that your dental health is managed effectively.
Preventative Dentistry at SC Dental – Our Passionate Approach
We provide a wide range of services to keep your teeth in the best condition. Here are some services that we offer:
- Dental Examination: Our dentists perform a thorough examination and check for diseases as well as cavities. They discuss the results of the exam and the line of treatment that you require.
- Fluoride Protection Fluoride treatment is administered according to the risk of exposure to tooth decay. Preventative Dentistry Rozelle will help assess the risk and the required recommendations.
- Preventative Care We give crucial treatment for removing calculus and plaque from your teeth. Our dentists use polish and scaling instruments to enhance oral hygiene.
- Periodontal Services Sensitivity to cold or heat, bad breath, swollen, sore or bleeding gums are symptoms of gum disease. At our Preventative dentistry Sydney clinic, we provide early detection, prevention and cure to gum diseases and the underlying symptoms.
- Teeth Whitening Discoloured, dull or stained teeth are caused by factors like aging or stains from tobacco and caffeine. Our dentists apply whitening procedures to ensure that your smile is restored.
- Mouth Guard We produce customised mouth guards for protection in contact sports.
We provide sophisticated services through expert care and state-of-the-art-technology. Get in touch with us any time of the day by phone or visit our website to make an appointment. Our staff is ready to advice you on dental health care.