“The Best Preparation For Tomorrow Is Doing Your Best Today”!
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? No more concerns! The advancement in the field of cosmetic dentistry has bought the new procedure called the dental bonding. It is one of the easiest and most reasonable dental restorative procedures. It offers an excellent solution for the broken, chipped, cracked or stained teeth. It helps to enhance the appearance of your smile by which it can improve your confidence. Dental bonding also protects your tooth from further damage if it has a chip or a crack. Here, the dentist in Balmain offers some key facts to know about dental bonding.
Know The Treatment Procedure!
Dental bonding is the application of a resin material to the teeth in order to fix the impairment. With the help of a tooth-coloured material, dental bonding can repair the decayed, cracked, stained, or misaligned teeth. Dental bonding is also used to close the tooth gaps.
The Dental bonding procedure can be completed within a few dental visits. During the initial visit, the Balmain dentist examines the condition of your teeth and explains the complete treatment procedure. Then, the dentist will scratch the surface of the tooth. A tooth-coloured resin material will then be applied and levelled to match the tooth shape. After that, the Dentist will strengthen the material using a high-intensity light. The bonding material will then be shaped and polished to match the tooth surface.
Get Some Benefits Of Dental Bonding!
Dental bonding is one of the cosmetic dental restorative procedures which were perfectly designed to improve the aesthetics of the teeth. The expert dentist from the dental clinic in Balmain states dental bonding can do several miracles for your smile and confidence.
- Help Preserve the Tooth Enamel: Tooth enamel helps protect the sensitive inner layers of your teeth. Thus, it’s really important to preserve the tooth enamel. Unlike other teeth restorative dental procedures, dental bonding procedure doesn’t require the removal of tooth enamel. Thus, the structure of your tooth is preserved.
- Help Enhance Your Smile: Dental bonding has the ability to enhance your smile strikingly in just one or two dental visits. Treatment takes only a few hours to offer you a dazzling smile that everyone will wonder!
- Help Increase the Confidence Level: One of the most imperative benefits of the dental bonding is the increased confidence level that you acquire from a beautiful smile.
- Remove Stains: Staining is caused by the intake of coffee, tea, red wine, dark-coloured fruits or juices and smoking. Dental bonding helps prevent staining of teeth. Particularly, this is good for those who have not been able to attain the preferred level of whitening with professional cosmetic procedures.
- Long Lasting: Proper oral care together with regular dental check-ups preserves them to last for a long time.
When planning for a dental bonding procedure, consider the dentist in Balmain!