RELY ON OUR EXPERT EMERGENCY DENTIST SYDNEY
WELCOME TO SOOTHING CARE DENTAL
When you experience a harsh infection or trauma it is necessary to act quickly in order to avoid an emergency. Soothing Care Dental is ready to assist you with emergency dental.
Our friendly reception staff will help you organise an appointment at the Soothing care Dental clinic. We are open 6 days a week from 9am – 5.30pm.
We will try our best to handle emergency procedures at short notice to alleviate pain and side effects. Our emergency dentist in Sydney is well prepared to diagnose and manage your pain using state-of-the-art dental equipment. We will try our best to ensure your treatment is undertaken accurately and efficiently. Our experienced emergency dentist in Sydney will receive you whatever the condition or emergency you may be experiencing and will, at the least, point you in the right direction.
Dental emergencies are unexpected, painful, and often stressful events that require immediate attention from a dental professional.
SOME COMMON DENTAL EMERGENCIES INCLUDE:
- Toothaches: Pain in the tooth or surrounding jaw that is often caused by decay, an infected gum, or an injury.
- Knocked-out tooth: A tooth that has been completely displaced from its socket as a result of trauma.
- Fractured tooth: A crack or break in a tooth that can cause pain, sensitivity, and affect the tooth’s appearance.
- Lost filling or crown: A filling or crown that has come loose or fallen out, exposing the underlying tooth.
- Soft tissue injury: An injury to the gums, lips, tongue, or cheek that can cause bleeding and pain.
- Abscess: A painful infection that occurs at the root of a tooth or in the gum tissue.
VISITING A DENTIST DURING A DENTAL EMERGENCY IS IMPORTANT FOR SEVERAL REASONS:
- Pain relief: A dental professional can diagnose and treat the underlying cause of the pain, providing immediate relief from discomfort.
- Preventing further damage: If left untreated, a dental emergency can lead to more serious problems, such as an infection or the loss of a tooth. A dentist can prevent further damage and help ensure the best possible outcome.
- Preserving dental health: A dentist can diagnose the problem and provide appropriate treatment to prevent more serious dental health issues from developing in the future.
- Restoring oral function: A dentist can help restore the normal function of your mouth, allowing you to speak, eat, and smile with confidence.
- Protecting your smile: A dentist can help prevent or repair any cosmetic damage to your teeth or gums, helping to maintain the appearance of your smile.
In the event of a dental emergency, it’s important to remain calm and seek prompt treatment from a dental professional. In some cases, such as a knocked-out tooth, taking immediate action can make a significant difference in the outcome of the treatment.
Despite the challenges we face, our emergency dentist in Sydney can handle nearly all types of emergency cases. If your case is treatable in general practice, we will not need to refer you to a full-scale hospital and you will be comforted and treated safely within the shortest period possible.
We do recommend that all patients are chaperoned by another adult that can get you to the clinic and take you back home because after some dental treatments, you may not be in a position to drive a vehicle. Further, it may not be possible to use public transport on your way back home.
For additional details on our emergency services, visit our website and book an appointment or contact our emergency dentist in Sydney on the phone.
SOOTHING CARE DENTAL, YOUR TRUSTED EMERGENCY DENTIST IN SYDNEY
Our dentists are trained and licensed professionals who have the knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental issues. We provide a full range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy and functional.
Our emergency dentist Sydney services allow patients to receive prompt and effective treatment when they need it most.